Saturday 27 January 2024

'If I had it my way, everything would change' (transcendental blues)

 'in the darkest hour of the longest night

if it was in my power I'd step into the light...'

the cheese is sliding off the cracker (says horsemouth's source in CONUS - the contiguous and continental united states (so not hawaii or alaska  or puerto rico but the 48 states that are touching each other)).

'if I had it my way, everything would change'

it makes no sense to horsemouth. with just a little goodwill all round we could have a so much better world so quickly. 

following nicola sturgeon (the former leader of the SNP)'s candid judgement on boris johnson (quote 'a fucking clown' ) horsemouth has modified an internet meme involving messenger pidgeons (life before the internet) delivering the message. if he swaps the order of the images round it will look like the recipient is sending the message (this may be his next task). 


No comments:

Post a Comment