om recorded october 1st 1965.
it's a late coltrane skronk fest but there is some chanting.
'rites that the vedas ordain, and the rituals taught by the scriptures, all these am I, and the offering made to the ghosts of the fathers, herbs of healing and food. the mantram. the clarified butter. I, the oblation and I, the flame into which it is offered. I am the sire of the world, and this world's mother and grandsire. I am he who awards to each the fruit of his action. I make all things clean. I am om...'
- from chapter nine of the bhagavad gita.
it was recorded in seattle between live dates:
it is also turn the calendars over day
(what gifts will the triple negative calendar bring?)
ok let's take a peek. some kind of origami beast and grand passive central (horsemouth has not a clue what this might mean).
in the evening has horsemouth done the right thing. has horsemouth done the wrong thing. time will tell.
outside it is raining and helicopters are circling. weather looks decent in the day coming and decent-ish over the weekend. ah monday is coming up fast.
it is the morning. sun is up. the sky is blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment